What’s your favourite app? A lot of parents use photography apps to record memories of their kiddos and we’ve talked before about a karaoke app to entertain your little one. Here’s another app you might find yourself using a bit. It’s called the Express Plus Families app and it’s a handy way to do some of your Centrelink business.
There are heaps of different things you can do on the app:
• use the income calculator to help estimate your family income
• view and update your family income estimate
• view and apply for advance payments (you can only apply if you are over 18, not on weekly payments and do not have a nominee appointed)
• view your payment and transaction history
• capture and upload documents (Document Lodgement Service)
• submit Newborn Child Claim proof of birth
• view your Child Care Benefit, Child Care Rebate and child care attendance details
• view your profile and update address, phone and email details
• find your nearest service centre
• request a Centrelink statement, income statement or payment summary
• view any money you owe
• report any income you earn
• subscribe to and access Centrelink Online Letters
• store letters and documents in the Secure Vault.
If you get Family Tax Benefit, Child Care Benefit or Child Care Rebate and you’re registered for Centrelink Online Services (access level 3) you can use the app. Of course you’ll need an iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Android™ device to use it too!
Like all apps we’re always developing and improving what’s available on Express Plus Families, so after you download remember to check for updates.
Have you downloaded the app? What do you think you would use if for the most?